Namaste 🙏, I'm SANJIB
A front-end web developer from India
Passionate about building handy, human-centered web applications (those bots 🤖 can sort themselves out).
I'm currently looking for a developer role. Have a look around, if the profile looks promising, maybe hire me?
A knack for visual design, exposure to plethora of web applications, and eventually finding out that tech and tools like HTML, CSS, JS would allow me visually shape and build such robust applications from scratch, exposed my passion for web development.
I've been researching and building applications with the intent of implementing my learnings, get better conceptual clarity, developing accessible, user-facing applications.
Blogging is a tool I use to document my learning and hopefully help others along the way. Catch it live here WebDevRef.
I regularly scour Dribble to meet my UI idea cravings and bring onboard the design principles in my own projects.
Outside tech, you could find me sketching, writing free verse poetry and short stories.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Your Company
September 2017 - January 2020
- Primarily focused on acquiring business level understanding and investigate data flow and mapping logic issues
- Work in collaboration and ensure proper handover with engineers from DBMS, Inventory Management, eCommerce Team
- Track, troubleshoot and document recurring production bugs
- Engaged with Development Team over DevOps migration phase
- Tools used: IBM IB, WMS, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Mule, Jenkins
tech and tools I've worked with: